According to the news on December 4, Xiaomi Mi Watch has recently received an update, which brings five new features and improving the questions raised by users. These new five features include support for detecting daytime naps, heart rate abnormal reminders, noise detection, smart power-saving mode at night, and adding a number of preset dials.
In terms of functional repair and optimization, the new firmware for Xiaomi Mi Watch optimizes the basic experience of theater mode, screen lock, etc., greatly reduces the first pairing time, adds a warning that the temperature is too high, and changes the default input method to “Xunfei Input Method”.
The updated contents of Mi Watch are as follows:
- Support detecting daytime naps
- Heart rate monitoring new heart rate abnormal reminder
- New noise detection app
- New night smart power-saving mode
- Added several preset watch faces
Repair and optimization
- Optimize basic experiences such as theater mode and screen lock
- Significantly reduce the first pairing time
- Increase high-temperature reminder
- Data synchronization optimization
- Swimming algorithm optimization, the recognition rate is greatly improved
- Modify the default input method to “Xunfei Input Method”
- Optimized step algorithm
- The negative screen adds a weather warning
- Fix the problem that the knob is too sensitive
It is reported that Xiaomi Mi Watch was launched in November 2019, featuring “a real smart watch”, which features a 1.78-inch AMOLED square HD screen, a four-curved glass mirror, and the world’s first Qualcomm Snapdragon 3100 4G version.
It can independently connect to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth headsets. The Xiaomi Mi Watch is equipped with independent speakers, multifunctional NFC, and linear motors. It is a flagship Lineup configuration.
Do not forget to follow us on our Facebook group and page to keep you always aware of the latest advances, News, Updates, review, and giveaway on smartphones, tablets, gadgets, and more from the technology world of the future.