Today, Meizu officially released the latest experience version of the Flyme 7, bringing a number of fixes and updates. The version number is Flyme 18.104.22.168 beta. This update is available for models including: Meizu 15 / 15 Plus / M5 / PRO 7 Plus / PRO 7 High Edition / PRO 7 Standard Edition / Meizu Note 6 / Meizu E3.
This latest experience version focuses on optimizing the standby performance in some scenes, and fixes the phenomenon that the mobile phone automatically restarts during the game of “Glory of the King”. Optimized the low battery power of the model.
When the power is lower than 30%, it will not prompt, and repair the slimming scan of the mobile phone. The phenomenon of too long time, repair and close the “turn on the online video chase to see the blockbuster” switch, the home status bar shows a blank phenomenon and so on.
- Optimize standby performance in some scenarios.
- The 15 series updates the Android security patch.
- Optimize the model’s low battery prompt, no more prompt when the battery is below 30%.
- Fix the phenomenon that the mobile phone automatically restarts during the “Glory of the Kings” game.
- Solve the problem of the automatic restart of some models during the occasional use.
- Fix the phenomenon that the slimming scan time of the mobile phone is too long.
- After the virus scan is completed, the notification cannot be cleared.
- Solve the power management power consumption details display abnormal, standby display is running in the background.
- Solve the problem of using some of the applications to migrate data to the new phone.
- Fix the phenomenon that the status bar of the home page is blank after turning off the “Turn on the online video chase to watch the blockbuster” switch.
- After the update is applied to the latest version, there is still an update.
- Any problems encountered during the update or use can be feedback through the User Help app.
- System updates obtained through mobile phone push are safe and reliable and do not occupy storage space.
- It takes about 10 minutes to update. Please be patient. Do not press the phone button during the process to avoid interference.
- The phone will restart automatically during the update, and the small amount of heat associated with it is normal, so don’t worry.
- System update part of the change description may vary by version, model or network operator
Do not forget to follow us on our Facebook Group and Page to keep you always aware of the latest advances, News, Updates, review, and giveaway on smartphones, tablets, gadgets and more from the technology world of the future.