Here comes the solution of a very common but simple problem, that is Downloader app on Android TV box. Don’t worry, we will discuss all the necessary information about the Downloader app, how to install it in different devices like Android TV and Nvidia Shield, easy step to step guide, how to use VPN for establishing this and which is the best method to install Downloader app.
As you know, the Downloader app is the most valuable tool in your smart TV. It is like a huge resource to satisfy the user’s needs. Do you need Netflix? Use the downloader. Do you want hotstar? Use the Downloader. In fact, if you need any other special application for various purposes, a downloader exists to provide each of those applications for you.
Important Note: Information that is given in this article also works if you are using a stock Android OS. There are basically two types of operating systems in your TV boxes i.e., Android TV and Stock Android. Both of these are way too different in basic structure and functioning but don’t worry, all the methods work successfully in each.
The Downloader app comes with its own search engine or says browser which is used for searching and downloading apks in your smart TV. This browsing feature not only works on Android TV but also works well on Stock Android OS. Firestick user can also use downloader app to install third party apps. Visit firestickmaster.com for installation guide.
Apart from this, Downloader has more than 5 million users which makes it stand apart from all other downloader apps. The credit for developing the Downloader goes to Elias Saba and AFTVnews.com
How to Install Downloader App in your Android TV Boxes
In this section, we will tell you about installing the Downloader app by using ES File Explorer in Android TV boxes, Phones, and Tablets. ES File Explorer is a well renowned and very useful app to perform operations like installing apk, moving files, sharing data and many more.
Now please go through the step-wise installation guide given below:
- First of all, start your device and launch Google Play Store in it.
- Using Play Store, download the ES File Explorer app
- After completion of the downloading process, navigate to ‘Settings’
- Now enter the ‘Security & Restrictions’ section in it (only ‘Settings’ in some cases)
- After that, click on Unknown sources and locate ‘ES File Explorer’ in it
- Now, turn ON the unknown sources for ES File Explorer and launch the apk
- You will see ‘Download Manager’ under the Tools section in the left side panel, click on it
- Great! Now click on +New button on the bottom of the screen
- Enter this link in the popup window: https://bit.ly/3dSMJUi
- Also, enter the name (anything) and click on ‘DOWNLOAD NOW’ button
- Now, click on ‘OPEN FILE’ button and install the app to proceed
- After installation, click on the ‘OPEN’ button and then ‘ALLOW’ button
- A new popup will appear saying ‘Update notes for Downloader’
- Click on the OK button and you are ready to use the Downloader app
How to Install Downloader App in Nvidia Shield
If you are having a device other than Android TV such as Nvidia Shield or Mi Box, then the previous method won’t work for you. You have to download the AFTVnews app and then follow the procedure given below in this section.
- Start with opening the Google Play Store
- In the search bar, enter ‘aftvnews’ and proceed for searching
- Select the app naming ‘Downloader by ATFVnews’
- Press the ‘INSTALL’ button to proceed
- After completion of downloading, press the ‘OPEN’ button
- Now a message will appear asking for an allowance, press Allow button
- A new popup will appear, press the OK button in it
- In the home screen, enter this link: https://bit.ly/3dSMJUifor installing a browser extension
- After that click on the ‘SETTINGS’ button
- Now, trn the Unknown sources ON for the Downloader app
- Now click on the install button in the previous screen
- Again click on the ‘INSTALL’ button
- After completion of the process, delete the installation file
- Now navigate to the SETTINGS from the left side panel
- All set to start with Downloader app in your Nvidia Shield
Pro-tip: If you are downloading any third-party app with the help of the Downloader app, then I would suggest you to go for a safer method. As these third-party apps are quite unsafe to use therefore to prevent those intricacies you should use VPN applications. Personally, I like IPVanish but there are some other apps also like ExpressVPN, pure VPN and many more.
Why you Should Use VPN App While Using Downloader
There are many VPN apps present in the market but IPVanish is safest and most trustable among them all. There are many benefits you can obtain while using this amazing application. Some of those include anonymous identity, secure network establishment, restriction free surfing, helps in hiding your IP address, etc. It also helps in preventing ISP interference to facilitate the smooth connection between user and servers.
You could also use another popular VPN app called Turbo VPN, Which provides astonishing levels of security to your browsing and enables you to hide your identity on the web. It is considered one of the best and free VPN clients available for devices running on Android architecture. So instead of using IPvanish, you could try using this one too.
Today we have discussed a lot about the Downloader app and IPVanish VPN. You have learned about the installation procedures using ES Explorer and AFTVnews in Android TV and Nvidia Shield respectively. I hope you are clear with each and every point of this article.
In case you have any doubts or queries about the information given in this session you can reach us through comments and emails. We’ll do our best to solve your problem completely and effectively.
If you liked this article, don’t forget to share it with your friends and relatives. Stay tuned with iGeek Phone for more news and updates. Thank you so much!