Powerbeats Pro is the perfect accessory for anyone who is looking to invest in great headphones that work without the unnecessary hassle of wires. In this day and age, everyone is looking for the best new wireless headphones and Powerbeats Pro are definitely one of THE best, if not the best.
If you are thinking about whether or not if it is even worth investing in Powerbeats Pro, you should read on and learn about their amazing features.
Power beats come with amazing features such as:
- Noise cancellation: The noise cancellation feature in the Powerbeats is great. It makes sure you can clearly hear while on call or even music without any outside disturbance.
- Long battery life: The Powerbeats Pro come with 40 hours of battery life so you never have to run out of power while you’re working. This is especially great for people who travel and work on the go so you have the ease of mind to not worry about whether your headphones will die in the middle of the day.
- Efficient design: There are also multiple quick touch controls that make it easier for you to use the headphones. These headphones are designed for you year and I built in a way that makes it easier for you to use
The Powerbeats Pro are available in a variety of colors so you can choose whichever one you like best!
So if you are one of those people who have finally invested in the Powerbeats Pro and gotten yourself one of the best headphones available on the market, and you are excited to experience sex and audio quality and you want to see if you pair them with your laptop here is what you can do:
if you are wondering how you can connect your power beats, this article is for you.
Connecting Your PowerBeats To Your Windows 10 Laptop
To connect your Poweerbeats to your laptop, you first need to pair them to your laptop and then connect them. Here is how you do that:
- First of all you need to make sure that your power beats are completely turned off.
- To connect them to your laptop, the Powerbeats need to be paired.
- Hold down the power button for 5 seconds so it can go into pairing mode.
- Once it is in pairing mode it will show you a list of devices that it can pair with. You can see if your power beats are in pairing mode when the status light will start flashing.
- You also need to make sure that your laptop does not have any other audio devices plugged in if it does have any audio device is plugged then make sure that you unplug them so your laptop will be able to pair with your power beats.
- Once you have you have turned on pairing mode, go to your laptop Bluetooth settings by clicking on the windows icon icon that is located on the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Click on the settings gear and select the device that you need to connect with that is your powerbeats
- After opening the Bluetooth settings on your laptop you should find you should navigate the option that says add another Bluetooth device when you see the list of available devices that can be paired with your laptop you should find your power beats pro from these devices this includes the auto installation of some necessary drivers once your device is ready to be used and paired you will receive a notification on your laptop.
This can be easier if you have the Cortana app through which you can just search bluetooth and click on the top first result that would be your Powerbeats.
What If Your Computer Does Not Have Built In Bluetooth Connectivity?
Sometimes you are using your desktop PC that don’t come in with come built name come with built in Bluetooth technology but if you want to connect your beats to the Windows PC then all you need is a Bluetooth USB adapter.
Bluetooth USB adapter can be connected through the USB port which makes it easier for you to connect Bluetooth enabled devices. Here’s how you can connect your Bluetooth devices with a Bluetooth adapter.
- Once you have connected the adapter via the USB port, Windows will automatically install drivers for it so it can work.
- After it has successfully installed all the drivers, you will get the notification that your device is ready to use.
- Now you can easily connect your Powerbeats Pro to your Windows PC using the same steps as above.
Are Your Powerbeats Pro Still Not Connecting?
If you have tried the steps above but it is still not connecting your computer, you need to check a few things.
- One sign that you can look out for to see if your beats are successfully connected to your laptop is that the flashing light will stop.
- You should make sure that your power beats aren’t connected to any other device when you are connecting them to your laptop
- If your laptop is unable to connect to your Powerbeats Pro even though you have successfully done all the steps above you need to check if the Bluetooth driver is in your computer is either missing or outdated and they are outdated you will need to update the Bluetooth driver so that it fixes the problem
- if you are unable to update your Bluetooth driver manually- you can use Driverpack solution which does it for you. You don’t have to worry about installing the wrong driver or making any mistakes or having to take out the time to do it manually- Simply download the driverpack solution application and click on Scan Now.You can Download Driver Software here.It will scan all of your computer and detect any problematic drivers. Once it detects any outdated drivers you can update them through the app. You can click Update , or Update All, and it updates all of them automatically.You can read driverpack solution reviewtoo before downloading it and using it.