Although Xiaomi released Xiaomi MI6 until now, most of users are crazy about the new models, you may forget the Xiaomi MI4I smartphone, past flagship, it has 5 inch FHD screen, powered by Snapdragon 615 Octa core processor, running MIUI 6 OS based on Android5.0 OS, RAM 2GB, 13MP back camera and 16GB/32GB of internal storage.
So if you own a Xiaomi MI4I, you may face the issue about how to Soft/Hard Reset and Factory Xiaomi Mi4i. You may need to do hard reset when your phone slows down, just follow us by the steps as below.
How to Soft Reset & Factory Hard Reset Xiaomi Mi4i Android Smartphone:
Xiaomi Mi4i has two methods through which the factory reset or hard reset can be achieved. One is through device settings and another from recovery mode. Both the methods are explained in the below points.
Method 1: Via Device Settings (Soft Reset)
1. Go to App drawer and launch Settings.
2. Make sure all the important data is backup, if not go to “Backup and reset” and perform the process.
3. After successful backup of all the data, locate “Factory Data Reset” and tap on it.
4. Next tap “Reset Phone” to erase all the data and restore factory settings.
Method 2: Via Recovery mode (Hard Reset)
1. This is another method through which users can achieve factory reset settings. Like stated in the above method, do perform a Backup before Hard reset your smartphone.
2. Turn off your Xiaomi Mi4i handset and enter into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home button + Power keys together.
3. After entering into recovery mode, use the Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset”.
4. Now wait for a while till the process is completed and then select reboot option to restart your smartphone into normal mode.