Meizu official website news, Flyme 7 experience version updated on January 8, the main update has a screenshot pop-up window to add a quick delete button, and driving mode 2.0.
- Screenshot pop-up window added shortcut delete button, delete one step in place
- Meizu 16 series added dark light face unlock switch
- Path: Settings – Fingerprint, Face, and Security – Face Recognition – Use screen fill light in dim light
- Meizu 16 series recording screen adds microphone and screen click effect switch to support recording system sound
- Update Android security patches to improve phone security
Also Read: Meizu M9 Note Exposure: Snapdragon 6150, 48 Megapixels Rear Camera
Driving mode 2.0
- Optimize interface display, weaken notification notifications for a more immersive and safer driving experience
- Problem improvement
- Fix some third-party application startup slowdown
- Solve the problem of no new floating message notifications
- Solve the problem of flashback on the exchange rate interface of the open calculator
- Fix the phenomenon that entering the Weibo article details page will be stuck
- Fix the phenomenon that the fingerprint unlock icon disappears in some models.
- Fix the incomplete display of the application icon of the game assistant interface
Do not forget to follow us on our Facebook group and page to keep you always aware of the latest advances, News, Updates, review, and giveaway on smartphones, tablets, gadgets and more from the technology world of the future.