Today Meizu released a beta update of Flyme 7 and the most important feature of this update is a support to King of Glory Vulkan mode at Qualcomm chip platform. In addition, to update Android security patches to improve mobile security, Solved multiple anomalies and improved the experience.
The models supported by this update include Meizu 15 Series, PRO 7 Series, Meizu E3 and Meizu Note 6. According to an official report, Meizu PRO 7 series does not support the Vulkan mode of “Glory of the King” for the time being because of the limitation of the chip platform. Meizu said that the commissioning of the PRO 7 series will be completed by the end of November. Below is the following detailed log of the update:
- Update Android security patches to improve phone security
- Support the king’s glory vulkan mode, reduce game power consumption and improve fluency (please update the King Glory App to the latest version)
- Note: Due to the limitations of the chip platform, the PRO 7 series does not support the king glory vulkan mode. It is expected that the debugging will be completed by the end of November. Please wait patiently.
- Solve the problem that the game mode setting item in the setting is displayed incorrectly
- Solve the problem that some models double-click the power button to wake up the camera.
- Fix the phenomenon that some models of camera pages have horizontal bars
- Fix the phenomenon that the charging curve of the power consumption detail map is displayed as standby or running curve
- Solve the problem that Meizu 15 Plus has a long screenshot after modifying the screen resolution.
Notification and status bar
- Fix the Alipay notification in the notification bar to show empty
- Fix the phenomenon that the status bar of the status bar is occluded in some scenes.
- Fix the notification to the drop-down notification bar to display a blank phenomenon
Do not forget to follow us on our Facebook group and page to keep you always aware of the latest advances, News, Updates, review, and giveaway on smartphones, tablets, gadgets and more from the technology world of the future.