At the end of August 8, Meizu officially has released a new version of Flyme Operating System. The official said Flyme users have reached 90 million and Flyme 8 development took 491 days. Now Meizu Smartphone official brings the Flyme 8 night mode explanation.
The night mode of Flyme 8 uses a self-developed color conversion system that handles different applications, pages, and even elements. Therefore, it can be perfectly adapted to the built-in application, and it can also achieve good results in third-party applications.
For this color conversion system on the Flyme 8, the color algorithm was optimized, and the screen elements were carefully designed to make the application in the night mode, the color will be deeper than before, and bring a more comfortable viewing experience. The following are the Flyme 8 night mode features.
Color conversion system
- Self-developed system-level calculation method, a new color conversion system, the color is deeper and more comfortable.
Global application support
- The third-party application turns black with one button and does not need to be adapted.
More comfortable wallpaper
- Newly designed night wallpaper for a better night look.
- Third-party wallpapers can also be easily converted based on system algorithms.
- Turn on the custom night mode on period periodically.
- The adaptive ambient light reminder is activated according to the ambient light source transformation, and the smart suggestion is turned on.
Do not forget to follow us on our Facebook group and page to keep you always aware of the latest advances, News, Updates, review, and giveaway on smartphones, tablets, gadgets and more from the technology world of the future.