Recently OnePlus 6 mobile phones have started the Android 9.0 Pie system beta test half a month ahead of time, the early adopters have upgraded as soon as possible. Now the latest news, one plus for the overseas one plus 6 push oxygen OS public beta Beta 3 update, the new version of the system improves the face unlock and fingerprint scanning accuracy.
According to the news, OnePlus in the overseas forum released OxygenOS Open Beta 3 for OnePlus 6 update, based on Android 9.0 Pie, mainly to fix errors and improve overall stability. Most critically, it improves facial unlocking, fingerprint scanning, and adds support for Google Assistant and other third-party helper applications.
Finally, if OnePlus 6 mobile phones are oxygen OS systems, they have already participated in the public beta program and can be updated by OTA.
The following is an update log for this update:
• Fixed stability issues with environment display
• Improve face unlocking and fingerprint scanner stability
• Added support for launching Google Assistant or other third-party helper applications, which can be activated by pressing and holding the power button for 0.5 seconds
• Added support for more applications (Telegram, Discor, IMO, Uber, OLA) in Parallel Apps
OnePlus Switch (2Plus Switch v2.1.0)
• Add a manual connection method if the switch cannot be connected using the QR code on the old device
• Support for backup and recovery of application data, including home screen, lock screen and app layout
• Bug fixes and support for more Android models
• Some applications may not work as expected when running on this beta
• Google Pay service is invalid