OPPO has been working on Android 12 for a while and previously he announced that OPPO Find X3 Pro and OnePlus 9/9 Pro will start the ColorOS 12 × Android 12 internal beta recruitment. According to a Weibo user @Sora Kong Ming’s submission, the OPPO Find X3 users also can participate in the closed beta recruitment.
This recruitment model is PEDM00 and the recruitment time is from 11:00 on September 15 to 11:00 on September 16, and the number of recruits is 300.
The official said that the upgraded internal test version is still in the development stage, and its operating effect is not as stable as the official version. The version may have some bugs, abnormal power consumption, and other issues. If you are looking for long-term stable use of Smartphones, please register carefully.
There are still many commonly used third-party applications that are not compatible with Android 12, such as AutoNavi Maps, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Bank of China, China Merchants Bank, and Kuaishou;
- The camera may freeze, flashback, and stop running; turn on the camera, and the screen recording will automatically exit;
- There is no single-handed mode in the drop-down settings of the control center;
- After the upgrade, the silent mode becomes the ring mode;
- In dual-card mode, once the card turns off 5G, the status still shows 5G;
- When playing video, connect Enco X and the sound will be played from the speaker;
- The driving mode prompt pops up when the Bluetooth headset is connected abnormally;
- The desktop icon display probability disappears.
OPPO Find X3 users need to upgrade their phones to version A.28 and then click here to fill in the questionnaire. The higher the answer score, the higher the chance of passing the review.
Do not forget to follow us on our Facebook group and page to keep you always aware of the latest advances, News, Updates, review, and giveaway on smartphones, tablets, gadgets, and more from the technology world of the future.