ColorOS officially announced that the new ColorOS 13.0 x Android 13 system is here, and the OPPO Reno7 SE 5G mobile phone is now welcoming the ColorOS 13.0 public beta recruitment.
OPPO Reno 7 SE is equipped with Dimensity 900 chip, uses a 6.43-inch OLED screen, has a resolution of 2400×1080, and supports a refresh rate of 90Hz. Built-in 4500mAh battery, supports 33W fast charging, with high-performance graphite sheet, VC vapor chamber, etc. In terms of cameras, OPPO Reno 7 SE has a front-facing 16MP (f/2.4) camera and a rear-mounted 48MP triple camera, including a 48MP main camera IMX581 (f/1.7), a 2MP macro lens, and a 2MP black and white lens.
- Reno7 SE 5G
- Recruitment period: 2022/12/19 – 2022/12/23
Version review and push time: It is estimated that the review will be conducted in batches within 5 working days after the end of the recruitment. Please refer to the display of the early adopters application interface on the mobile phone for the review results. The version will be pushed in batches after the review is completed
1. Before upgrading, please make sure to back up important personal data in advance to avoid data loss caused by incompatibility or other circumstances after upgrading.
2. There are currently many commonly used third-party applications that are not compatible with Android 13. After upgrading to Android 13, third-party applications may not work properly (such as flashbacks, freezes, black screens, power consumption, etc.). The store tries to update the app to the latest version.
3. Within two days after the upgrade, a series of adaptation and optimization actions will be carried out in the background of the system, which may cause the phone to heat up, freeze, and consume power quickly. It is recommended that you turn off the screen and charge for 2 hours before restarting the phone after upgrading, or it will recover by itself after a period of normal use.
【How to apply】
1. Please make sure that your mobile phone version has been upgraded to the basic version C.08 (version number check method: Settings > About This Device > Version Information > Version Number)
2. Please click “Settings > About This Phone > Top Version Information (above “Phone Name”) > Settings button in the upper right corner > Early adopters application > Upgrade public beta” on the mobile phone, and then follow the prompts to apply.
Due to the nature of the public beta, it is recommended that you fill in your real mobile phone number when registering, so that you can deal with feedback from the public beta in a timely manner.
PS: Participating in answering questions can increase the probability of passing the review, please be sure to participate in answering questions!
3. After submitting the application, please wait patiently! After the recruitment is over, the staff will conduct a qualification review based on your questionnaire filling, and the review result will be based on the display on the early adopter application interface of the mobile phone.
Read Also: OPPO Find X6 Camera Performance Shows Marvelously
【Question Feedback Method】
If you encounter problems during the upgrade of the public beta version, you can give feedback in the OPPO community “upgrade early adopters circle”.
Feedback method: After entering the upgrade early adopter circle, click + in the lower right corner, then click “Feedback”, and submit feedback according to the format. Note: Please go to OPPO Community > “Circle” at the bottom > “View All” in the upper right corner > All Circles > Upgrade Early Adopter Circle > Join to join the upgrade early adopter circle.
Do not forget to follow us on our Facebook group and page to keep you always aware of the latest advances, News, Updates, review, and giveaway on smartphones, tablets, gadgets, and more from the technology world of the future.