The Redmi K60 Pro and Mi 13 have a price difference of several hundred dollars for the same storage version, and their configurations also have their own strengths, resulting in a significant difference. However, it is recommended that you opt for the Mi 13, as the flagship model offers a better feel and higher camera quality, resulting in a noticeable upgrade in experience.
Advantages of Redmi K60 Pro:
- Screen quality: with a 2K screen that supports the high definition and 12bit, 1920Hz PWM dimming, and a 480Hz touch sampling rate, the Redmi K60 Pro offers a higher screen configuration compared to the Mi 13.
- Battery and charging: The Redmi K60 Pro comes with a 5000mAh battery and supports 120W wired flash charge, making the charging process faster.
- Price: The K60 Pro is around 700 yuan cheaper and has a good price-to-performance ratio.
Advantages of Mi 13:
- Screen material: Despite a 1080P screen, the Mi 13 uses Samsung E6 material, providing better brightness and power consumption, and supports Dolby Vision and DC dimming.
- Photography: The Mi 13 has a 50-megapixel main camera with better tuning, and with Leica’s original dual-quality images, the imaging performance is more prominent. Additionally, it has a higher specification front camera, wide-angle rear camera, and telephoto lens compared to the K60 Pro.
- Wireless charging: Mi 13 supports faster 50W wireless flash charging compared to K60 Pro.
In conclusion, while the Redmi K60 Pro has better screen quality and wired charging and is more affordable, the Mi 13 offers better camera performance, wireless charging, and overall experience.