Nowadays, the most common way to entertain is to watch from your TV. This makes it even more comfortable by watching from your portable device such as from your mobile phone or tablets from an app called Tubi.
This application provides you the latest TV series and movies. They provide legal shows with an unlimited number of streaming.
They also don’t charge anyone for their service, so you can assure that it has no hidden charge, no subscription, or credit card requirements.
Every show genre is available from the Tubi TV app. From dama, action, comedy, horror, news, kids’ channel, anime, and even foreign channel such as Korean, or Spanish is available and can be watched for free from this application.
The Tubi app’s database is always growing because it regularly keeps their shows updated every week. If you also check its number of users, it has a massive amount of downloads.
Many people also rated this software very high. This makes it one of the most popular apps from the Google Play Store with good reviews.
With its daily user growth, some of these people are more comfortable watching from their computers; thus, they wanted to download the Tubi for PC.
But when you search for this app on the internet, you won’t be able to find a similar app of Android into Windows or Mac.
The only one that exists is the website itself, which also provides you a way to watch movies and TV shows. If you are not comfortable browsing from its website, then running the Android app into the computer is the best way to use it on a PC.
PC Requirements Of An Emulator Software
Since you need to use an emulator in order to use the Tubi on your PC, your computer must comply with the requirements of an emulator. An emulator requires the following specs and software:
- Good processor speed reaching at least 1.5 GHz or better.
- The memory of your laptop or computer must be a minimum of 2 GB or more.
- Your hard drive space must also reach at least 20 GB or more.
After you check the following, the next steps that you need to do are to make sure that the following software is installed on your computer.
- For Windows OS users, the .Net and Visual C++ redistributable must be installed on your machine.
- It requires a working graphics card on your machine and correctly installed drivers.
- The OpenGL must also be running on your computer.
When your computer has the following, your next step is to install the emulator program.
Download And Install Nox Player Emulator
The Nox Player emulator is currently one of the fastest emulators available online for free. It does not have a hidden charge and can be installed easily; thus, we recommend getting this emulator into your computer.
- The first step is to visit their website and finding the download button.
- Click the download button and save the installer to your computer, make sure to get compatible with your Operating System.
- Double click the installer and follow what it says on your screen.
- Once you completed the installation, launch the Nox Player from your desktop.
- Go to Google Play Store and start logging in your Gmail account.
- Now, you can start looking for the Tubi app and download it.
- After the installation, go to the Nox Player home and find if you have successfully installed the Tubi app.
- Finally, run it and start watching from the Tubi app using your computer.
With the following guide, you will be able to download and install this application on your computer.
Running Emulator On Full Speed
If you face some issues and the emulator runs slow, you can solve this issue by enabling the option called “Virtualization.” This option lets your computer to enhance the emulator software fully.
The result will speed up the process of the emulation. However, you can find this option on the BIOS menu. Keep in mind that if you set incorrect details, your computer can fail to boot correctly so, don’t modify other settings, especially if you’re not knowledgeable enough for it.
Even without the official release of this app on Windows or Mac, you can still download and use it to enjoy your favorite TV shows from your computer with the help of emulator software.