Vernee as we know is aiming at the European market. For that the company has promised that it will offer ongoing great aftersales service. In this regard, and only one month after it shipped out those devices, Vernee rolled out the first OTA update for its current flagship – Apollo Lite.
As far as we know, there are several companies that have shown to us models with 10-core smartphone. Meizu’s has MX6, Xiaomi Redmi Pro and Vernee has Apollo Lite. The device comes with MTK Helio X20 configuration and will try to win its market share with the highest cost-effectiveness and premium after-sale service.
Below you can see what are the main updates and improvements brought from this first OTA:
1. Improved call quality and sound effect of the speaker
2. Enhanced image quality of rear camera
3. Optimized performance of PDAF and dual tone flash
4. Improved Quick Charging performance
5. Addressed a problem where third-party app may show wrong battery status
6. Fixed bugs that appear in some apps
So have you installed the OTA to Vernee Apollo Lite? What are your remarks about it!?