Recently, Xiaomi Mi 12S Ultra began to leak the MIUI 13 v22.214.171.124.SLACNXM stable version update, which brought a number of system optimizations.
According to the pictures posted by Weibo blogger @feiwei, this update adds memory space expansion capabilities, greatly improving the reading and writing experience; it also optimizes system fluency, system resource scheduling capabilities, system power consumption, and weak Wi-Fi. Signal scene detection capabilities and more.
Here are the updates:
- Added memory space expansion capability, greatly improving reading and writing experience
- Optimize system fluency for faster and more stable operation
- Optimized system resource scheduling capability is comprehensively improved, and the experience is smoother
- Optimize system power consumption, lower power consumption when multiple applications are in the background, and device battery life is longer
- Optimize Wi-Fi weak signal scene detection capabilities, quickly switch data networks, and bring better network experience
In early July this year, the Xiaomi Mi 12S series was officially released, including three mobile phones, Mi 12S, Xiaomi Mi 12S Pro, and Mi 12S Ultra. Dual image quality, etc.
Xiaomi Mi 12S Ultra is equipped with Leica professional optical lens in terms of imaging, the first Sony IMX989, a 1-inch outsole professional main camera, and supports OIS optical image stabilization. In addition, Mi 12S Ultra is equipped with 48MP ultra-wide-angle (IMX586, equivalent to 13mm) + 48MP periscope telephoto (IMX586, 5x / 120x, equivalent to 120mm).