Although still undertaking some work on its recently announced MIUI 8, didnt stop Chinese Manufacturing giant, Xiaomi, from posting a teaser of their MIUI 9 on their Webo page. The teaser and post indicated that the firsts stage of the development begins with taking suggestions from the huge Xiaomi fan base. So if you want to play a part in the development of the new Rom, head on over to their website and let your ideas become a reality. Work is still being done on the MIUI 8 and a stable release is not far off. The new Xiaomi MIUI 8 interface comes with some changes and features, including split screen multi tasking, scrollable screenshots, cloud photo sync, new video editing tools,and also allows you to use 2 whatsapp accounts on the same device.I know you are chomping at the bit to get a hold of the new features, but we dont think its far off from a stable release.
- Redmi Book 16 2024 Review: A Affordable Laptop with a 120Hz Display
- Redmi K70 Pro First Review: Powerful Flagship, Worth For Money?
- Redmi K70E Review: A Smartphone That Exceeds Expectations
- VOOPOO OXVA Xlim SE 2 VS VMATE Pro Pod Comparison Review
- Oxfordshire, UK, plans to launch Material Focus, an e-cigarette recycling service, to provide financial support
- The Evanston, Illinois, council passed a bill to ban flavored tobacco products from April next year
- ELFBAR and LOST MARY promised taste compliance and called for the introduction of a licensing system
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip6 phone has increased to 3.9 inches, which is close to the size of Apple’s iPhone 5