DJI officially announced today that multiple updates for the DJI Mini 3 Pro have been released, adding enhanced image transmission support, a master lens vertical shooting mode, and a new USB flash drive mode.
According to reports, the DJI Mini 3 Pro can now use the DJI Cellular module to establish 4G network communication to ensure stable and reliable image transmission connections. In an environment with complex signals, O3 video transmission and Cellular video transmission can complement each other and improve the communication quality of video transmission.
In addition, after the firmware update, the Pro shutter priority and ISO priority modes have been added. Under the shutter priority, the user can freely set the shutter speed, and the camera will automatically control the ISO according to the set exposure value.
When ISO priority is used, the user can freely set the ISO, and the camera will automatically control the shutter speed according to the set exposure value, which can provide a more convenient shooting experience in low-light environments.
Other feature updates:
- Improve camera speed;
- Optimize the vignetting effect of DNG photos;
- Optimize the anti-interference ability and transmission distance of image transmission;
- Optimize the night scene video quality in D-Cinelike color mode;
- Fixed the flickering problem of D-Cinelike color mode in some scenes;
- Optimized the battery indicator accuracy of the DJI RC-N1 remote controller battery indicator;
Fix the error message after the Android phone and DJI RC remote control enter the vertical shooting smart function;
Added U-disk mode. When enabled, the image transmission will be turned off when the aircraft is connected to the computer, extending the time for material copying, Optimize the battery load strategy when flying in a windy environment.