Today, Meizu 17 Series update to Flyme 184.108.40.206A Stable Version. This is the second update after the debut of the two smartphones, presented last May. The news mainly touches the photographic sector but is not limited to the latter.
Meizu 17 has Flyme 220.127.116.11A Stable, while the Pro version has 18.104.22.168A Stable. The file size is 2.56GB for the standard and 2.61GB for the Pro version.
Both smartphones welcome the anti-shake function for video recording at 60 fps with the front and rear cameras, optimizations for the animation of navigation gestures, and for energy consumption in some particular situations. In addition, Meizu 17 Pro can now record videos in 4K and 60 fps resolution with the ultra-wide-angle sensor.
- Meizu 17 Pro adds ultra-wide-angle camera 4K 60fps recording and video anti-shake function
- Adds 60fps video anti-shake function for the rear main camera
- Adds 60fps recording function and video anti-shake function for the front camera
- More video anti-shake scenes are being adapted one after another
- Optimize the gesture navigation animation effect
- Add preset Google basic services, open the path: Settings_Accessibility_Google Basic Services
- Optimize power consumption performance in some scenarios
Do not forget to follow us on our Facebook group and page to keep you always aware of the latest advances, News, Updates, review, and giveaway on smartphones, tablets, gadgets and more from the technology world of the future.