Foscam, a company specializing in the design and sale of video surveillance equipment, company recently launched the Foscam E1, a new generation IP camera that can, without misleading advertising, qualify as “Plug & Play”.
In the digital age, setting up a good video surveillance system is not difficult. But where this new camera stands out, it is in its flexibility that makes it not only very easy to install but also to use on a daily basis. Today Foscam announced that he has kicked off a giveaway of Foscam E1. So please follow the below steps to win Foscam E1.
- 1. Follow our FaceBook page @Foscam
- 2.Like this post and share it to 3 friends
- 3.Comment below who is the best player of the world cup
- 4. Visit link and complete all the steps to win more chances
Terms and Conditions:
- 1. The giveaway is an international giveaway.
- 2. Participants not qualified: Entry is incomplete and/or fails to fulfill and/or comply with all or any of the Terms and Conditions
- 3. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable
- 4. We are not responsible for lost shipments.
- 5. We are not responsible for any duties, import taxes that you may incur.
- 6. We reserve all rights to make any changes to this giveaway.
- 7. The prize will be shipped in a week when the giveaway end.
The giveaway has begun which will end on July 16th, So hurry try your luck and take a chance to win one for free. And if you want to buy this stunning Wire-free Security camera, So click here and get it from Amazon for just $199.
Foscam E1 Specs and Feature
In itself, it is a full HD camera with a 110 ° viewing angle, night vision, and a motion detector with the alert function that can differentiate animals from people. It is also IP65 certified, which means that it can be easily installed outdoors, dustproof and rainproof. Equipped with a microphone and speakers, it offers the unusual opportunity to chat directly with visitors from his smartphone. Finally, it is powered by a rechargeable battery of 5,000 mAh, enough to allow it to hold 6 months between refills that are done by USB.
The recordings are viewable over 7 days and are stored either in the cloud (1 GB offered) or via a hard disk to connect to the USB port of the base. The latter can also manage up to 4 different cameras, what is already a nice video surveillance system for the home, or even for a commercial.