Kospet, a major manufacturer of premium-class smartwatches, is working on Prime 2. Kospet Prime 2 is a highly anticipated smartwatch. The Prime 1 from Kospet was already packed with great features. According to the manufacturer, it was the first smartwatch with face unlocking and the smartwatch with the greatest battery power. No wonder. The smartwatch has two cameras on board. With Kospet Prime 2, of course, you want to go one better. Because the successor model should be equipped with a 3D camera that allows objects to be scanned and recognized. Among others unbeatable 1600mAh battery, 2.1-inch IPS screen, 3 GB RAM & 64gb of storage, Android 10.0 or support for all Google applications. Where is the catch? Here is your chance to win one of 10 premium devices! Go Here.
- To keep this simple we only require three watch faces from each contestant to win. The faces submitted will need to be compatible with the stock launcher and so if you use the software we have linked here – you will be ok. It is designed to use all the parameters available in the watch launcher. Be sure to save the format as .zip as we are looking for similar compatibility as the original Kospet Prime.
- You can submit more if you want – but ultimately the 3 best faces you submit (from each contestant) will be chosen.
- The designs have to be ORIGINAL works. No designs based on brands (Rolex, TAG, Seiko for example) or copies of other existing designs that are not yours will be accepted. Yes – we will check!!
- Your submissions must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on the 27th September, New York time zone.
- Email the link to the completed faces – plus the display image.
- Do not publish it publicly!
- The winning faces will be owned by Kospet and used in any way they see fit.
- Credit to the designer will be displayed on the Kospet website – as well as ours.
- Please put the words KOSPET COMPETITION in the email subject before you send in your email. Any questions – please ask them here and by email or PM.
Also Read: Kospet Prime 2 Could Come with 2.1-inch Brilliant Full-View Screen with 480×480 Resolution
Kospet Prime 2 will receive an 8-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor, manufactured using the 12-nm FinFET process and built on Cortex A53 cores. It is reported that the watch will have twice as much RAM and internal memory than the Apple Watch, that is, 4/6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of eMMC 5.1 memory. The chipset supports working with 13MP + 8MP cameras (maybe these will be installed), electronic image stabilization and compensation of the floating shutter. Prime 2 will support GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo navigation systems, come with Bluetooth 5.0 and dual-band Wi-Fi. According to leaked images, the watch will be equipped with a round dial and receive additional mechanical controls. The watch will work on the Android system and will receive a face unlock feature. For More information visit on Here.