With Amazon Black Friday upon us, everyone is on the lookout for the best deals, A lot of the fitness tech I have covered recently could be a bit too expensive for many people, either for financial reasons or you just don’t want to commit £100+ if you are just getting into fitness. On the lower end of the market, there are some great options. It has been three years since I reviewed affordable options such as the Letsfit Fitness Trackers. Since then, bigger named brands have entered the market with ultra-affordable options, such as the Honor Band 5. However, for the same price as those options, up and coming to brand YoYoFit offers a smart watch-style fitness tracker which looks much like the Huawei Watch GT2 while only costing around £30.
YoYoFit SmartWatch Features
Feature-wise YoYoFit is similar to the options you get from Huawei or Honor, the main thing is lacking is a built-in GPS chip, but it can connect to your smartphone for GPS assistance providing accurate tracking out outdoor activities.
The features include:
- 4-inch full touch colour screen
- Multiple sports modes to get real-time status during your workouts and connect to smartphone GPS for more precise real-time route and distance.
- Includes running, cycling, walking and more
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring with manual SPO2 readings
- Calorie counting
- Step counting
- Sleep monitoring
- Phone notifications such as calls, SMS, WhatsApp and Instagram.
- Music Player, Remote Camera, Sedentary Reminder, Alarm Clock, Stopwatch
- 7-day battery life
If you prefer a different design, they also offer a square-shaped YoYoFit smartwatch which looks very similar to the Apple Watch and offers the same features as this.
FitCloudPro and Phone Compatibility
The YoYoFit smartwatch will work on either Android (4.4 or higher) or iOS (8.2 or higher), and the app you use with the watch is the FitCloudPro. The app offers many of the features you find on more expensive watches, so you can keep track of your high and low heart rate, giving you an idea of your overall cardiovascular health.
The YoYoFit smartwatch comes with a full set of functions to control music playback, weather forecast, sports and fitness monitoring functions (walking, running, cycling, jumping, badminton, basketball, soccer), stopwatch, message reminder, camera remote control.
- Compatible system: Android 4.4 or higher, IOS 8.2 or higher
- Flash memory: 128K+64M
- Screen type: Colour screen Hancai screen
- Screen size: 1.3
- Resolution: 240*240
- Touch screen type: full TP–COF
- Bluetooth: BT5.0
- WIFI: no
- NFC: None
- Acceleration sensor: STK8321
- ECG: None
- Heart rate: HX3300
- GPS: no (connects to your phones GPS)
- Battery type: polymer lithium battery
- Capacity: 240maH
- Charging method: magnetic
- Exercise Step count, calories, distance, exercise mode
- Health Blood pressure, heart rate, blood oxygen, sedentary reminder, sleep monitoring, automatic heart rate monitoring, etc.
- Social sharing WeChat, QQ, LINE, Facebook, Twitter, KaoKao Talk, WhatsApp, Skype, etc.
- Others: Raise the wrist to brighten the screen, call reminder, text message reminder, alarm clock reminder, shake to take pictures, mobile phone search, etc.
- Waterproof grade: IP67
- Charging time: 2h
- Lifetime: 7~9D
- Product language APP supports more than 20 languages; bracelet push supports more than 50 languages; (UI display default Chinese and English, can be customized)
- Wristband material Single colour: TPU/Double colour: silicone
Price and Prime Day Deals
The YoYoFit smartwatch normally sells for £41.99, but with Preheat Activity there is 20% off taking it down to £33.59. You can then get another 5% off with the code: 2FQF2IVI