Do you have Amazon Firestick? Do you want to know how you can install any third party application on it? If yes, then this article is very helpful for you. Below we have explained how you can install any third party application on Amazon fireStick or Amazon Fire TV.
Amazon Firestick is really an amazing affordable device that can convert any normal TV to a video streaming TV. You can watch almost all USA channels like AMC, ABC, CNN, and Hallmark channel on Firestick very easily.
Firestick comes with its own Amazon app store and you can use that app store to download apps on your firestick. However, some apps are not present on their App store and in order to install such apps you need to take the help of third party app called ‘Downloader’. With Downloader application you can download apps like Jio TV, Showbox, and Peacock TV on Firestick.
If you don’t know what is Downloader App then read below, we have explained in detail.
What is Downloader App?
Downloader is an application by AFTNews and this app is mostly used by those who have Fire TV or any android TV. This app let you download any application on your Firestick even if that app is not available on Amazon App Store. This application is very easy to use, all you need to do is enter the URL point to any application and this Download app will start downloading that application without opening any webpage.
How to Download ‘Downloader’ App?
Well, to download ‘Downloader’ application you need to follow the below steps.
- First of all go to the homescreen of your Firestick and click on ‘Search’ option.
- Now you need to search for ‘Downloader’ app by writing in that box.
- Now it will open Amazon App store.
- You can now click on ‘Get’ button to start the downloading process.
How to Download Third Party Apps via Downloader on Firestick
You have already downloaded and installed ‘Download’ app now its time to learn how to use Downloader application to download any third party apps on Firestick. Follow the below steps to learn how.
Steps to download 3rd party app on Firestick
- First of all, open the Downloader application that you already downloaded earlier.
- Now you will see a box asking your to Enter URL.
- You need to enter the URL pointing directly towards the server where that app is saved. Note: Don’t enter the url of webpage.
- Once the URL is entered hit the ‘Go’ button.
- Now the Downloader application will do its job and it will start the downloading process.
- Once the application is installed, it will ask you to install it. You can now install that app and start using it after it’s installed.
This was our article where we help you in learning the complete process of downloading third party application on Amzon Firestick. Here we explained everything about ‘Downloader’ application that is used to download 3rd party apps. We try our best to be as simple as possible. However, if you still have some doubt or you are stuck at any step then you can comment below we will try our best to help you out.