You won’t see any option to login to iCloud on iPhone, iPad or iPod. However, you can make use of workaround as provided below to login to icloud.com on your mobile device.
Login to iCloud on iPhone or iPad
It’s quite easy to log into icloud.com using any web browser on your Mac or PC.
However, when you try to access icloud.com on iPhone using Safari or Chrome, you will only see the options to set up iCloud, Open Find My iPhone and Open Find My Friends.
You won’t find any option to Login to your iCloud Account, which leaves many users wondering as to how to login to iCloud on iPhone or iPad. Check out here techiejerry for more instructing Workaround to Login to iCloud on iPhone or iPad
Currently, the option to login to your iCloud Account is only available on the desktop version of Apple’s icloud.com website.
Hence, a simple workaround to login to iCloud on iPhone or iPad would be to use the “request desktop site” option as available in Safari and Chrome browsers.
Since, Apple’s icloud.com website is not optimized for mobile devices; you may find it difficult to read the menus and content.
The only solution to this problem is zoom-in and scroll as required to access the information that you are looking for on icloud.com.
Method -1 Quick Way to Login to iCloud on iPhone
Step – 1 Open Safari browser on your iPhone and visit icloud.com.
Step – 2 once you are on mobile version of iCloud, tap and hold on the Refresh symbol located at the right corner of URL address bar.
Step – 3 on the popup, tap on Request Desktop Site option.
This should immediately take you to the desktop version of iCloud on iPhone.
Note: This method may sometimes take you to the welcome URL and not to iCloud Login screen. If this happens, refresh the URL once again by tapping and holding the Refresh symbol.
Method – 2 Login to iCloud on iPhone Using Request Desktop Site option in Safari
Alternatively, you can also tap on the Share Icon to reach the desktop version of iCloud in Safari browser.
Step – 1 Using Safari browser, visit icloud.com on your iPhone.
Step – 2 once you are on mobile version of iCloud, tap on the Share icon located in the bottom menu.
Step – 3 from the list of options, tap on Request Desktop Site.
This will take you to iCloud Login page, as available on the desktop version of icloud.com website.
Method – 3 Login to iCloud on iPhone using Chrome
Follow the steps below to request desktop version of iCloud in Chrome browser for iPhone.
Step – 1 Open Chrome browser on your iPhone or iPad and visit icloud.com.
Step – 2 once you are on iCloud, tap on 3 dot Chrome icon located at the top right corner of your screen.
Step – 3 from the drop-down menu, tap on Request Desktop Site (See above image).
Note: The results using this method can be inconsistent. You may have to repeat step 2/3 again to reach the desktop version of iCloud on your mobile phone.
UC Browser for Android
UC Browser is one of the most serious competitors of such popular products as Opera, Chrome and Firefox. Indeed, despite the fact that each of these programs is able to offer the user a full range of functions necessary for comfortable Internet surfing, the UC browser apk new version has several important advantages. This allowed putting it on par with the most popular browsers for Android.
Of course, like any other browser, UC has a full set of standard features and there are no serious flaws or flaws. But the application gained its popularity not for this, but for some features and unique features available to users:
- The program interface is as simple and intuitive as possible. There are no problems with switching to the UC browser from any other
- for the convenience of users, the developers have provided a whole database of the best sites, which are divided into categories and are in quick access (just one click)
- For this, a special extension has been developed. You also need to go through a simple account creation procedure
- This Flash is necessary for many in this browser initially, so you will not have to face the need to install additional software or pay for it. The developers have not yet presented any unpleasant “surprises” to their users
- Advanced manager allows you to quickly manage all tabs, create new ones, switch to incognito mode, instantly close all open tabs, etc.
- There is a special mode of operation in which users can only view images that are on the page. At the same time, the text and all the rest are simply excluded
- This browser is one of the few that is equipped with a night mode, as well as a reading mode that allows you to hide all control panels and unnecessary elements
- Multi-threaded file downloads are provided techpepe, as well as the ability to resume downloading in the event of an unexpected interruption of the download process.
Features UC Browser on Android:
- The browser can save up to 90% of traffic – this is achieved thanks to the compression function
- Using add-ons you can extend the capabilities of a web browser
- Possibility of loading in several streams
- To hide and not save the history – use the incognito mode
- When you type auto-complete URL
- Thanks to the built-in file manager, the user can manage files
- To protect the vision in the dark – night mode
- Download manager
- Screen adaptation mode
- Powerful search engines
- History and bookmarks
- Fast and stable work with video
- Video download, and the ability to view it offline
- Synchronization between PCs
- Stable internet connection
- Supported by resume
- Ad blocking
- Create your own browser style
- Open multiple windows, and switch between them with convenience
Of course, there are a lot of fast and convenient browsers, but it is the UC Browser for the phone that many users deservedly call the most practical and functional, noting its high speed.
You can change the appearance of web pages according to your preferences. For you, there is a whole collection of wallpapers that will give a unique style to the browser. Thus, we can conclude that the developers have thought over absolutely everything, namely, they made UC Browser the fastest mobile browser on the planet, and did not forget about the user convenience.