Today, DXOMARK officially announced the camera review score of the iPhone 14 Pro Max, with a total score of 146. Both the total score and the sub-item scores are exactly the same as the iPhone 14 Pro review earlier. They are tied for third place behind the Google Pixel 7 Pro and the Honor Magic 4 Premium Edition by only one point. The camera scored 143, tied for third; the zoom scored 139, tied for sixth; and the video scored 149, tied for first.
The iPhone 14 Pro Max has the same rear camera specifications as the iPhone 14 Pro, with a 48-megapixel main camera, a 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 12-megapixel telephoto lens and both are equipped with an A16 bionic processor.
After the evaluation by DXOMARK, it is believed that in the same shooting scene, the difference in the image performance of the two mobile phones is extremely small, while maintaining the stability of the Apple mobile phone as always.
Summary of advantages:
- Colors are pleasant and vivid, and skin tones are accurate in both photos and videos
- Wide dynamic range and better contrast in photos and videos
- High level of photo and video detail expression
- Excellent autofocus capability (photo and video)
- Delightful simulated bokeh effect, very good facial detail
- High-quality continuous photo and video zoom at both close and medium distances
- Excellent video stabilization
- Summary of disadvantages:
- Occasional highlights in the sky
- Luminance noise is more noticeable in indoor photos
- Occasional white balance casts on photos taken in mixed lighting conditions
- Be clearly themed in photos and videos