The overall configuration of the iQOO Neo 6 SE vs the Redmi K40S is not much different, and there are even many similarities, but in terms of the price of the 618 events, the Redmi K40S is more worthwhile to start with.
1. Both models use the Snapdragon 870 processor, and there is basically no difference in performance. Moreover, the performance and power consumption of this chip is relatively balanced. It is a mobile SOC with a good reputation in the past year, even if it is now The performance is still enough for the vast majority of users, and it is the main chip in the low-end and middle-end at present!
2. The screen is made of Samsung E4 material. Aside from the screen size, both models are made of Samsung E4 material, and the power consumption and brightness performance are good!
3. Other aspects include an X-axis motor, dual speakers, NFC, etc.
The difference between iQOO Neo6 SE vs Redmi K40S:
- Although the processors of the two models are the same, iQOO Neo 6 SE only supports LPDDR4X, and the running speed is lower, but the perception is not obvious during normal use.
- The iQOO Neo6SE has a 16-megapixel front, while the Redmi K40S has a 20-megapixel high-definition selfie, which has a slight advantage.
- The iQOO Neo6SE uses the 64-megapixel main camera of Samsung GW1P, and the lens specification is higher than that of the Redmi K40S, but the Redmi K40S supports OIS optical image stabilization, which can restore certain disadvantages in terms of stability.
- The battery capacity of the Redmi K40S is not large, only 4500mAh, while the battery capacity and charging power of the iQOO Neo6SE are higher!
In terms of price, there is a difference of nearly 200 yuan between the same storage version of iQOO Neo6SE and Redmi K40S. You must know that 200 yuan for a thousand yuan phone is not a small price difference, and in terms of configuration, the two models have their own advantages, on the whole, the Redmi K40S is more cost-effective and can be given priority!