The Martian A8 is a great looking and affordable laptop. The laptop feature a Magnesium Aluminum Alloy Body and 4th-generation Intel Core-i5 processor with 4GB RAM. The Martian A8 also features an SSD for super-fast loading and a gorgeous 13.3-inch screen. It has
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4210u processor @ 1.7GHz (up to 3.3GHz boost) – Dual-Core.
- Processor Cache: 4MB.
- Graphics: Intel HD 4400 Graphics for HD movies and gaming.
- Storage: 128GB Solid-State Drive for fast loading times.
- Display: 13.3-inch 1080p IPS LED display (1920×1080 resolution) – 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Camera: 1.3MP built-in camera for good-quality video chats.
- Sound: Stereo speakers and built-in microphone.
- RAM: 4GB DDR3 RAM.
- Wireless Connectivity: Wi-Fi b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0 support.
- Battery: 5700mAh removable battery.
The build quality of the Martian A8 is very sleek and polished. It features a magnesium aluminum alloy back which is sturdy and robust. The laptop is also pretty great looking in silver color finishing, the burning skull logo on the back gives it unique appeal.
The has 1 USB 3.0 port and 1 USB 2.0 port along with an SD Card slot. For external display, the Martian A8 features a mini-HDMI port.It also has a 3.5mm headphone jack and microphone jack for connecting a microphone, And for wired network connectivity, it also has an ethernet (RJ45) port. This laptop from Martian features a 5700mAh battery which is detachable. With a 100% charged battery, you can get up to 6 hours of video playback; with 12 hours standby time.
Its a pretty great deal considering the laptop’s specifications. Martian A8 features great build quality, good performance and it can do pretty decent gaming too. And with the 1080p IPS display, this laptop for $500 is definitely a great deal.