On April 23, Meizu introduced its flagship smartphone 16s, the first batch of which was sold out very quickly. Developers from Meizu have released a stable firmware update Flyme 220.127.116.11 for Meizu 16s, which increases the stability of the operating system and improves the camera.
The list of changes includes optimized image analysis algorithms and reduced power consumption in standby mode to increase the operating time of the device without recharging. As for the camera, the developers have improved the quality of the HDR mode, as well as professional shooting mode at a resolution of 48MP.
Improve system stability
- Optimize image loading analysis algorithms to enhance the user experience
- Optimize standby power performance for longer battery life
- Optimize camera HDR shooting
- Optimize camera professional mode 48MP shooting effect
- This update will not affect any existing data.
- The update takes about 10 minutes. Please be patient. Do not press the phone button during the update to avoid the update failure.
- After the update, the mobile phone will restart automatically. It is normal for the temperature of the device to rise slightly. Do not worry.
- The actual effect of some changes may vary depending on the random type, system version or network operator.
- “User Help” App, Meizu Customer Service is the official feedback channel of Flyme. If you have any questions or suggestions during use, please contact us in time.
The developers claim that installing the update takes about 10 minutes. During the update, do not press the buttons of Meizu 16s.
Do not forget to follow us on our Facebook group and page to keep you always aware of the latest advances, News, Updates, review, and giveaway on smartphones, tablets, gadgets and more from the technology world of the future.