This morning, Meizu announced that it has pushed another Flyme 8 stable version update for Meizu 17. This update brings MEMC dynamic interpolation compensation technology, leading a new round of system function upgrades.
In addition to MEMC dynamic interpolation compensation technology, this update also includes GPU driver update strategy, “Flyme” fast pairing, camera auto exposure-focus lock, and new image editing functions.
MEMC video dynamic compensation
- Supplement the source frame rate for the playback content, reduce screen jitter and smear, and improve the smoothness of watching movies
- Path: Setup-Lab-MEMC Video Motion Compensation
Independent upgrade of GPU driver
- System component performance can be fully and flexibly released, creating better conditions for application experience
- Comprehensively improve the input experience: emoji expressions are arranged more compactly, and the floating keyboard is automatically enabled in the horizontal screen
- Path: input method-special features-use in landscape mode-floating keyboard
- From cropping, filters to parameter adjustment and adding stickers, parallel layout, and coherent operation help post-editing
Auto Exposure/Focus Lock
- Focus in the viewfinder, adjust the exposure value, and recompose the picture after locking, reduce light interference, and enrich the picture level
- Android security patch updated to October
Meizu POP2s true wireless headset connection animation
- Clicking on the blank area during volume adjustment will automatically hide the volume bar, reducing operation occlusion
Meizu 17 series was officially released in May of this year. This series has two smartphones that include Meizu 17 and Meizu 17 Pro, which are equipped with Super AMOLED display + Snapdragon 865 + UFS 3.1 storage solution.
Among them, Meizu 17 has a built-in 4500mAh battery with 30W fast charging supports and has a 64MP rear camera. While Meizu 17 Pro uses a ceramic body design, comes standard with LPDDR5 memory, and supports 27W wireless overcharging and wireless reverse charging.
Read Also: Meizu Will Introduce Devices With Snapdragon 888 In Q1 2021
Do not forget to follow us on our Facebook group and page to keep you always aware of the latest advances, News, Updates, review, and giveaway on smartphones, tablets, gadgets, and more from the technology world of the future.