Today according to Meizu Flyme announcement, Flyme 6 stable version will be released on March 7, and then those supported models will also get update about Flyme 6 Stable version.
From December 30, Meizu starts to test in public, after half year effort, Meizu Flyme 6 finally comes out, and it supports up to 20 models for update. In the first batch, Meizu Pro 6S, Pro 6, Pro 5,MX6, MX5, Meizu M3E, and Meizu M3 Note has finished update about the stable version.The experience version rest may also get update for Flyme 6 stable version.
Compared with Flyme 5 OS, Meizu Flyme 6 have made breakthrough in its features as follow. Flyme designer has claimed that the new Flyme 6 OS will improve largely in functions, design and safety.
- It can identify users’ favorite apps and designate extra resources to those apps to make them run more smoothly.
- 400 new features added, including a revamped picture capturing process & a reworked lost phone finding assistant.
- Voice recognition accuracy rate to 97% powered by Sogou for support for voice synchronization display, Sogou’ advanced voice Error correction.
- High intelligence game mode can intelligently adjust the CPU and GPU frequency in the course of the game, clean up memory in time and block all floating notifications, gestures, to ensure the user’s immersive gaming experience.
- One Mind’s “Lightning Start” feature marks the most frequently used applications at the highest priority, enabling quick response and lightning initiation.
- Protection against advertising, fraud information, payment security monitoring
- Parallel space function, allows users to have normal space, privacy space and visitor space
- One Mind artificial intelligence engine is able to adjust system performance according to user preference.