Today, Meizu Watch received Flyme 18.104.22.168A system update, which brings dynamic photos and setting it as a dynamic dial. Some netizens reported that the problem of activity consumption and step count reset after restart or shutdown has also been fixed in terms of problem improvement.
On the premise that the power of the watch is 50%, the user can click the side button of the watch-Settings-System Update to download and upgrade. At the same time, Meizu Wearable App V1.1.62 has been synchronized on the Meizu App Store and pushed in-app.
The following is a detailed update log:
- 1. New photodynamic watch face, support for adding dynamic photos
- 2. Optimize eSIM usage and user experience
- 3. Update the Lipro application version, optimize the details and enhance the user experience
- 4. Optimize the anti-shake mechanism of the password lock screen
- 1. Fix the problem of unsynchronized or slow synchronization of sports health data
- 2. Fix the problem of activity consumption and step count reset after restart or shutdown
- 3. Fix the problem of slow display of widgets when unlocking or locking the watch face
- 4. Fix the problem that the music is paused when the fitness goal animation pops up
- 5. Fix the problem that the device list cannot be obtained when searching for mobile phones
- 6. Optimize the deletion strategy of the cached ephemeris for the sports health app
The first smartwatch of Meizu was released on May 31, which is powered by Snapdragon Wear 4100 chip platform, AMOLED screen, covered with Corning Gorilla Glass, runs on Meizu’s self-developed Flyme for Watch Android customization system and priced at 1499 yuan (around $233).
Meizu Watch supports the three major operators to independently make calls, send messages, and independently surf the Internet. Its NFC bus card function supports 305 interconnected cities across the country, and supports dual modes of mobile phone copy and blank door card; it supports Meizu mobile card cloud migration.
Do not forget to follow us on our Facebook group and page to keep you always aware of the latest advances, News, Updates, review, and giveaway on smartphones, tablets, gadgets, and more from the technology world of the future.