Xiaomi officially issued an advertisement, bringing Xiaomi’s official response to the hot issues reported by users.
Among them, in response to the issue of the Douyin App crashing on some models, Xiaomi officially stated that it has feedback to the App developer to optimize it, and users are requested to update the latest version of the App to verify the optimization.
In response to issues such as the full-screen dimming and some scene restarts after the Android 12 development version comes to the suspension notification, Xiaomi replied that it has been partially optimized in the development version/latest version, and please update the latest version to verify the optimization. Specific questions include:
- Android 12 development version comes to the full screen dim after hovering notifications
- Android 12 development version restarts some scenes
- The microphone is abnormal in some scenarios of the Mi 10/Pro development version
- The Android 12 development version app store frequently prompts the need to open permissions
- The dark mode of the development app store/Xiaomi community is abnormally inverted
- After the development version restarts and other operations, the widgets occasionally disappear/lost/not display
- The development version of QQ/WeChat/Alipay, etc. open slowly
- The video/voice of the development version of WeChat, the other party cannot hear the sound
In addition, in response to the problem of excessively loud calls in the Xiaomi 11 Ultra Android 12 development version, Xiaomi stated that it is in further investigation. Please verify the optimization in the subsequent version.
It should be noted that the repair code will be verified in the development version first, and after the verification is stable, it will gradually enter the stable version.
Do not forget to follow us on our Facebook group and page to keep you always aware of the latest advances, News, Updates, review, and giveaway on smartphones, tablets, gadgets, and more from the technology world of the future.