OnePlus 6 was one of the few non-Google devices to receive previews of Android P developers before the official stable release and users were able to test the OxygenOS beta builds based on Android 9 Pie on their phones immediately after the device he debuted on the market.
Now that Android 9 Pie has been officially released, OnePlus is already working to refine the stable version before distributing the update and the first HydrogenOS-based beta is already available for OnePlus 6.
This version is based on the final release of Android 9 Pie and should be stable at least as much as the latest beta version of Android P released for OnePlus 6. This beta build should also have all of OnePlus’s own customizations.
But because it is a beta version, there are still some minor problems:
- 1. The global Internet access function is temporarily not supported.
- 2, WeChat fingerprint payment cannot be used temporarily, WeChat will be resolved this issue in the near future.
- 3. The glory of the king has a probabilistic flashback problem and may result in the inability to log in again immediately after the disconnection, and there is a risk that the account is forbidden to log in (reported to be hanged). , is working with the game side to adapt.
- 4, micro-charged temporarily cannot be used.
- 5. Some third-party software may not be compatible. (For a list of third-party software incompatibility, interested users can go to the official forum to view).
Recall, however, that we are talking about HydrogenOS and not OxygenOS, which means that this version is intended for the Chinese market, so it is not provided with Google Play Store or Google Play Services.
Do not forget to follow us on our Facebook Group and Page to keep you always aware of the latest advances, News, Updates, review, and giveaway on smartphones, tablets, gadgets and more from the technology world of the future.