OPPO announced today that the OPPO Reno 8 new product launch will be held at 19:00 on May 23, slogan is “new Reno, “core” friend”, and it is expected to launch a new SoC, Not surprisingly, the Snapdragon 7 Gen1 was released on May 20.
The OPPO Reno 8 series will have three versions, two of which will launch the Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 and Dimensity 1300, and the other version will be equipped with the Dimensity 8100-Max.
The news about the detailed configuration of the three versions of the OPPO Reno8 series:
Dimensity 8100-Max version:
- 6.7-inch FHD+OLED centered single-hole flexible straight screen, 120Hz refresh rate, the screen is supplied by BOE, pixel drill-like arrangement.
- Equipped with Dimensity 8100-Max and NPU chip MariSilicon X.
- It uses a front 32MP IMX709 + rear 50MP IMX766 triple camera.
- 4500mAh+80W flash charge, 7.34mm / 183g.
- X-axis linear motor, stereo dual speakers, NFC, four-channel color temperature sensor, aviation aluminum metal frame.
- Three color schemes: Xiaoyao Green, Roaming Gray, and Dark Black.
Snapdragon 7 Gen1 Edition:
- 6.62-inch FHD+120Hz E4 OLED single-hole straight screen in the upper left corner.
- Snapdragon 7 Gen1 + MariSilicon X NPU chip.
- Front 32MP + rear 50MP IMX766 triple camera.
- 4500mAh+80W flash charge, 7.57mm / 188g.
- X-axis linear motor, NFC, aviation aluminum metal frame.
- Three color matching: slightly drunk, encounter blue, night tour black.
Dimensity 1300 version:
- 6.43-inch FHD+90Hz OLED single-hole straight screen in the upper left corner.
- Dimensity 1300.
- Front 32MP + rear 50MP triple camera.
- 4500mAh+80W flash charge, 7.67mm / 179g.
- Three color schemes: Slightly Drunk, Clear Sky Blue, and Night Tour Black.
The OPPO model equipped with the Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 has appeared on the Geekbench benchmark website. It runs the Android 12 system, is equipped with 8GB of memory, and scored 712 points in the single-core test and 2,385 points in the multi-core test.