Sony officially announced today that the Android 12 system software for the Xperia 1 II and 5 II models will be launched soon. The system update version is 58.2.A.9.5, and this push will also adopt a batch push mode. Users who have not received the push for the time being, please wait patiently.
58.2.A.9.5 Upgrade content:
- Android 11 upgrade to Android 12
- Long screen capture, call recording function
- Dark mode for some preset apps
- Version upgrade of Master of Photography, Master of Cinema
- Sony Xperia 1 II, 5 II push Android 12 system
Xperia is a high-end smartphone sub-brand of Sony Ericsson and is now a subsidiary of Sony Mobile Communications. The brand was founded in February 2008 and has now become a smartphone sub-brand of Sony Mobile Communications. It is based on the Android operating system and adopts The deeply customized UXP operation interface created by integrating Sony’s advantages in the video, audio, and video, games, and entertainment resources.