Instagram IGTV’s new video streaming app has the spotlight today. The majority of video and content creators are flocking on this site for brand marketing, fun, and entertainment. The new platform receives millions of users and subscribers daily, making it the fastest-growing channel in social media. Users are working to gain chances to impress their hard earned fan. The likes and views are significant to all IGTV users as they determine the audience’s number visiting your account. There are simple ways to get likes, follows, and views. IGTV users buy igtv likes to increase their audience and gain natural likes with time.
The marketing sector positively embraces IGTV for the long videos provided by Instagram. For new users, you need to create an Instagram account, but no action is required for old Instagram users. Learn how to develop ideal IGTV videos. The sizes and dimensions of each video you create, the meaning of IGTV, and other details about the site.
IGTV app is the Instagram new stand-alone app that offers users chances to shoot long videos. You can create and share videos from the app. IGTV users whose accounts are verified receive more minutes to short their video. The app is sufficient for many who need more time to advertise their brands. It’s not limited to marketing but also open for entertainment for other content creators. The IGTV videos are compatible with mobile providing vertical viewing.
The IGTV app has videos play automatically once the user opens the IGTV app. The app has navigation options, watch the videos using different categories such as:
- For you, according to interest.
- Continue watching
The videos will play to help the user enjoy a variety of videos from the site.
IGTV video sizes and dimensions
Instagram IGTV app has set rules for the shooting and setting your video before uploading. For the best IGTV video size, it should be under a 650 MB size limit. The IGTV video dimensions are 1080*1920 pixels giving a ratio of 9:1. The IGTV video should have a length of a minimum of 15 seconds and a maximum of 10 minutes. However, verified accounts get more privileges in both sizes and time. They can post the video for up to 60 minutes and have a 3.6 GB content
Practices to keep in mind
Once you create and upload your IGTV video, there are other aspects to check out to gain better audience results.
- Ensure to have on-screen text on your video, which should be added before uploading the video.
- Next, add the subtitles to the content, which also should happen before uploading. The subtitles also assist hearing-impaired users. The platform accommodates all users, and you need everyone to understand your video content.
- The IGTV videos should always be vertical; the site doesn’t accept horizontal video settings.
- Next, choose a cover image for your video, ensure they are different for all videos to break the monotony and attract the audience. Create other cover pages with the IGTV app tools to make the videos stand out.
- Utilize your time well by uploading and keeping the page active. Engage your views with quality videos. It can be fun or educational videos.
IGTV videos idea for your channel
IGTV app is not limited to specific videos; however, there are several trending videos that you should try.
This help user teaches how to make or use certain products and services. IGTV long-form videos allow the user to create long educative content.
- Behind the scenes videos
- Product review videos
- The general insider knowledge for your particular industry.