Monitoring your kids’ devices is so important these days, given the vast multitudes of content out there today, all of which can be accessed with a click of a button. Don’t worry, you are not the only one who wants to have a long-term system in place to help you monitor your kids’ devices. Every parent is concerned about the kind of content that their children are consuming. And rightly so.
In this article, we’re going to explore some of the ways you can track your kids’ devices and ensure that their safety is a priority.
- Tracking Devices Using FamiSafe
FamiSafe is a diverse monitoring application solely dedicated to enabling parents to monitor their kids’ devices for safety. Aside from its capability to track any location down, it also records the kids’ usage of the device. It sets up schedules, and also helps kids manage their screen time. There are also features that can be put in place to prevent purchases.
As an application, FamiSafe ticks all the right boxes. It is specially designed to monitor Android and iOS devices, and it is loaded with state-of-the-art features and capabilities. Here are some of them:
- Any location can be accessed in real-time. It isn’t often that you can track a cell phone location for free, and do so with utmost accuracy.
- If the target device is not available, it helps to track phone locations quickly and effectively.
- You can set up a geofence, be it at home or school, and receive periodic alerts to know where your kids are. You will be notified if your kids step out of that area.
- Once the app is installed, it does its job and you can track and monitor your kids’ devices. You need not do anything on the device itself.
- It is highly compatible – you can use it for your Android, Windows, iOS, Kindle, etc.
Here is a condensed list of the application’s features:
- SafeSearch and Web Filter
- Smart Schedule and Screen Time limit
- Location Tracker
- History Monitor for YouTube and TikTok
- App Blocker and Tracker
- Social Media texts and images-alert
As far as tracking and monitoring your children’s devices go, Wondershare FamiSafe is unparalleled in its capabilities. Once you have the application in place, you have effectively installed a long-term solution for following your children’s content.
2. Make Use of Google Maps
Google maps is one of the most widely used platforms across the globe with regard to finding a location. It’s a fantastic app to use when you’re in your vehicle, whether that’s a car or bike. The great thing about Google Maps is that it comes with a range of built-in functions that come in handy. And it is available for free.
The following are the app’s features:
- You can track any location with ease.
- You can locate several devices at once.
- The location tracking capability is highly accurate as it works on GPS and Wi-Fi.
- It works for a range of different devices – both Android and iOS devices can access Google Maps.
3. Use Geo-Tracker
Geo Tracker is another effective app that works with Android devices – you can track any location, free of cost. The best thing is, it is absolutely easy to access. All you have to do is visit the Google Play Store and download it.
Geo-tracker is compatible with all Android devices, whether you’re using a Samsung, or LG, or any other brand. Once you have this app in place, you can easily track your kid’s device – or even your spouse’s, if that’s what you need it for. Additionally, you can monitor the speed of a vehicle in real-time. Geo-tracker is a fairly versatile app and worth your time.
4. Install ‘Find My Device’
Find My Device is designed mainly to locate lost and stolen devices – however, it also doubles up as a tracking tool. It was developed by Google for Android devices, and you can use it to find any location. All you have to do is install the app for free on your child’s device and begin monitoring. Additionally, you can use it to track devices in case they go missing.
Is a Dedicated Tool Really Necessary?
In today’s fast-paced world of information, where the amount of content available in an instant is infinitely vast, addictive behaviors are on the rise. The worrying aspect of this trend is that it’s happening with children from a young age. With FamiSafe in place, especially using the Screen Time and App Block features, you can actively nurture healthy online habits.
Even the most attentive of parents can’t spend every hour of their busy schedules checking their kids’ social media and monitoring their web history. FamiSafe’s excellent content management features allows you to ensure that your kids’ devices are safe from cyberbullying, racism, pornography, and a range of other possible cyber crimes.
But it’s not just these issues. Personal security is another concern for parents. We understand that you want to ensure that your kids are always in a safe spot that’s within your reach. The application’s location tracker is accurate and efficient, helping you wade through this aspect with ease.
So, the simple answer is, yes. A dedicated tool for tracking your kids devices will certainly prove to be a game-changer in the long run. With a tool like FamiSafe in place, it’s only a matter of time before you breeze through your parenting days with a renewed sense of calm.