Vivo released the new OriginOS 3 system at the 2022 Developer Conference. According to reports, the OriginOS 3 upgrade focuses on a silky, light, lasting, and smooth system experience. Vivo has launched an intelligent computing central framework, which includes three levels: breakthroughs in basic capabilities at the bottom layer, resource scheduling optimization in the middle layer, and upgrades in the upper layer of vision and manipulation perception. The OriginOS 3 system will start the internal test on November 9, and the public beta version will be opened in batches in late November.
OriginOS 3 system brings features such as intelligent computing center, unfair scheduling, memory fusion + 8GB, in-situ resurrection mechanism, lasting smoothness, silky lightness, etc.; it supports atomic design system, adopts information intuition, vivid resonance, and personalized design; Handy and easy to use, it brings super small window multitasking, game horizontal screen small window, video pure small window, new revision sidebar, zero pressure focus mode, folder icon mode, Jovi input method Pro, “1001 conveniences” “Wait.
vivo announced that OriginOS 3 will be launched on the next flagship model (expected to be the X90 series), and the public beta adaptation plan has been announced, including vivo models and iQOO models.
The first batch opens on November 25, 2022
- vivo X Fold+, X Fold, X Note, X80 Pro, X80 Pro Dimensity 9000 Edition, X80, S15 Pro, S15
- iQOO iQOO 10 Pro, iQOO 10, iQOO 9 Pro, iQOO 9, iQOO Neo7, iQOO Neo6
- The second batch will open at the end of December 2022
- vivo X70 Pro+, X70, S12 Pro, S12
- iQOO iQOO 8 Pro, iQOO 8, iQOO 7, iQOO Neo5, iQOO Neo5S, iQOO Z6
- The third batch will open at the end of February 2023
- vivo X70 Pro, X70t, X60 Pro+, X60t Pro+, X60 Pro, X60 Curved, X60, X60t, S10 Pro, S10, S9
- iQOO iQOO Neo6 SE, iQOO Neo5 Vitality, iQOO Neo5 SE, iQOO Z5, iQOO Z3
- The fourth batch will open at the end of March 2023
- vivo S15e, S10e, S9e, T2x, Y77, Y77e
- iQOO iQOO 5 Pro, iQOO 5, iQOO 3