From a cost-effective point of view, of course, choosing Xiaomi Mi 11 will be more cost-effective. However, in the process of buying a mobile phone, you still have to combine your own needs and the respective advantages and disadvantages of the two mobile phones to make the most reasonable choice. For this reason, We will tell you about the advantages and disadvantages of these two phones, hoping to help everyone. For the comparison of the core configuration of these two phones, please refer to the figure below.
Pros and cons of the Vivo S10 pro phone
- 1. This mobile phone uses the performance combination of Dimensity 1100+LPDDR4X+UFS 3.1. AnTuTu scores 675098 points, single-core scores 782 points, multi-core scores 2678 points, which is fully capable of satisfying the daily use of mobile phones by most people. demand.
- 2. The whole machine is very thin and light. The phone weighs 173g and is only 7.29mm thick.
- 3. Vivo S10 Pro is a mobile phone that focuses on selfie capabilities. The core selling point of the Vivo S10 Pro is the front camera.
- 4. o S10 Pro basically inherits the shape of the previous generation S9 series, with “rabbit teeth” bangs on the front and a photochromic back cover on the back.
- 1. The screen only supports a 90Hz refresh rate.
- 2. Only a single speaker is used.
The pros and cons of the Xiaomi Mi 11 phone
- 1. Mi 11 uses the best mobile phone screen on the market.
- 2. The battery capacity of Mi 11 is 4600 mAh, which supports 55W wired fast charging and 50W wireless flash charging.
- 3. The speakers used by Xiaomi Mi 11 are in cooperation with Harman Kardon, and the overall sound quality and loudspeaker effect are at the leading level in the industry.
- 4. Xiaomi Mi 11 supports both NBFC and infrared remote control functions.
1. Compared with similar models such as Vivo and OPPO, it is still more important.