Minecraft 1.20 : New Cube Leaks? Predict what the next update in 1.20 will be!
So what is this much more stuff that Minecraft claims?
One: Blind guess “suspicious grit
Back in 2019, Mojang confirmed that the blocks available for archaeology in the archaeological update included gravel in addition to sand. So in the current situation where the suspicious sand has been added, the suspicious gravel will naturally follow. Of course we have the theory behind it.
1. In the picture, Steve is standing on the beach with a “brush” in his hand. As we all know, a brush is an artifact of archaeology. And grit is usually found in water. So what we reasonably think is more is actually the new block of suspicious grit.
2. A lot of people don’t notice that the suspicious gravel blocks are currently included in the latest beta and preview version of Minecraft’s Bedrock edition. In fact, the Bedrock edition already previews this feature and players can already find them in underwater ruins. So it makes sense for the Java edition to include this feature in this week’s snapshot.
3. The player pleads, please add suspicious grit to more than just seafloor ruins.
Second: new archaeological excavation site
The official Minecraft image is very informative. First of all, the presence of the archaeological brush makes it clear that this is related to the archaeological update. Now that the suspicious gravel is added, it is important to pay attention to the archaeological excavation site where the suspicious gravel is generated.
1. The excavation site is located in the seabed ruins: This is the most logical excavation site that I have always thought should be added. First of all, sniffer animals can be found here, indicating that the area is very old and prehistoric. And isn’t archaeology all about prehistoric cultures?
2. The dig is in the Coral Sea: If nothing else, isn’t it possible that the official leaked image of the player with the archaeological brush in front of the Coral Sea is a hint? Like doing archaeology here?
3. The excavation site is located in the undersea temple: the undersea palace left by prehistoric civilization, representing the birth of a very bright culture here. Such a good IP does not need to be used for archaeology, which is really a waste.
Three: New sea monsters
That’s the guess from the player’s official comments. The first possibility is that none of the original bioACDs will be our first choice after being voted off, and officials have promised that they will be permanently removed. The main feature of the monster of the Deep was to stick out a long tongue and pull the player into the ocean as the main means of attack.
So, on the premise that the creature will not be added again, is it possible to reconstruct the characteristics of the removed organism by sniffing prehistoric plants unearthed by the animals, by entangling the plants? After all, there is a precedent, such as 1.14 added to remove enchantment villager work site block, is using this logic.
Fourth: Play terrier, coolie afraid of fish
Minecraft is impossible, but it’s always possible to dream about it. This explains in great detail how the undersea ruins were destroyed, why the undersea palaces are now so desolate, and why the undersea palaces need defenders of long-range attacks.
But you can imagine that if coolies were afraid of fish joining the ocean, it would be a very interesting thing to live. At the very least, the coolie’s explosion range and damage will not be affected by the sea.
All in all, the deeper gameplay of Minecraft 1.20’s archaeology system is coming soon, so expect Mojang to deliver more and more interesting content than we previously anticipated.
Download Minecraft 1.20 free apk
1. Full Version: Minecraft PE 1.20.0 for Android Xbox servers.apk