Mi Mover is an official file transfer app developed by Xiaomi Inc. Company has made the app default for all its MIUI users after rolling out minor firmware update (MIUI 7.2). Though Mi Mover was initially released for Mi & Redmi smartphones, the app is now available to download for all OEM Android devices. Here we have shared direct download link of Mi Mover APK latest version for MIUI & other Android smartphones.
Wondering how the app works for you? You just need to install the Mi Mover app and within seconds you can transfer all your files and backups from one Android device to any Mi device. But in both the smartphones, the Mi Mover app should be installed. The app enables one of the mobile’s wifi hotspot, lets another device to connect and transfer the files at the speed of 6MB/s which is much faster compared to cloud backup/restore.
Features of Mi Mover APK
Multiple data formats supported: Transfer contacts, messages, photos, music, videos, documents, installed apps, and other data.
Easy-to-use: Pair two devices using a QR code and start transferring instantly.
Speed: Connection speed up to 6MB/s, even faster than restoring data from cloud backup.
No wires, mobile data, or internet required: The new device acts as a Wi-Fi hotspot during the transfer.
Security: Your two devices are connected directly so your data won’t be exposed to any third party apps or phones.
How to install Mi Mover APK on your Xiaomi smartphone:
1. Download Mi Mover APK from the above download section to your PC or directly to your device SD card.
2. Connect the device with PC and copy the APK file to device SD card.
3. Open ES File Manager and locate the apk file.
4. Tap on it and follow the on-screen instructions to install the file transfer application.
5. Once installed, you’re all set to transfer files.