Xiaomi always comes with the products and this refers not only to smartphones, phablets, and laptops but other products to be released under the brand’s name. The Xiaomi Huami AMAZFIT Bip Lite Version SmartWatch was launched by Huami globally which is an entry-level smartwatch. Humai corporation is the company behind Mi Band series, apart from Mi Bands, Huami has it’s own range of fitness wearables called Amazfit.The Xiaomi Huami Amazfit Bip Lite sports the classical rectangular-shaped layout like the Zeblaze Crystal. The smartwatch chassis is fabricated from polycarbonate which makes it very light with a total weight of just 32 grams only and ultra-thin with a thickness of 8mm. The 1.28-inch screen is also covered with a 2.5D arc glass. Talking about its durability, you don’t have to worry yourself as the Xiaomi Huami Amazfit Bip Lite is covered with a Corning Gorilla Glass and comes with an IP68 certification. Thus it is dustproof, waterproof, scratch resistant, and shockproof. Meanwhile, the strap is made from silicone and is anti-allergic to sensitive skin. It comes with a key on the right side to interact with the Xiaomi Huami Amazfit Bip Lite. The smartwatch sports a 190mAh Lithium-ion polymer battery that is capable of providing up to 41 days of standby time. Not forgetting to note that its a sports watch and it comes with all those goodies coming with any smart band or sports smartwatch. They include a pedometer, sleep control, heart rate monitor, GPS + GLONASS dual positioning, and many more. The Smartwatch can be paired with the smartphone using Mi-Fit app. It is currently available on Gearbest for just $59.99
- RedmiBook Pro 16 2024 Review: Budget Laptop For Creators?
- Voopoo Doric Galaxy VS Doric E Comparison Review
- Vaporesso XROS Pro VS XROS 3 Comparison Review
- GX-AO YOGO 14-inch Laptop Review: A Compact and Powerful Device for Work and Entertainment
- Artillery SW-X4 Plus High-Speed 3D Printer Hands on Review: Unleash Your Creativity with Precision and Efficiency
- Xiaomi 14 Ultra Review: A Photographer’s Dream?
- Puffmi Rock 12000 VS Maskking AXI 12000 Comparison Review
- SKE Crystal 4in1 Prefilled Pod Vape Kit: Hands On Review