Xiaomi Mi 11 smartphone users have started receiving the latest software update which is based on MIUI 12 in China. The latest firmware update brings the build number 18.104.22.168.RKBCNXM and a 143MB package size. This update fixes the problem that the virtual AB partition is abnormally restarted and the judgment is abnormal, which causes the OTA startup to fail.
It is informed that, in addition, Xiaomi Mi 11 has also optimized Noise could be heard when the screen was turned off in some cases, optimized individual third-party apps due to compatibility and abnormal memory allocation, resulting in unresponsive problems. Fix the low-probability splash screen problem, and repair the special batch of 65W GaN chargers, which caused occasional phone restart problems.
Now down you can check the changelog
- Optimize the problem of occasional noise when the phone screen is off in some scenarios
- Optimize individual third-party apps due to compatibility and abnormal memory allocation, causing unresponsiveness
- Optimize the screen display effect, reduce the edge jagged and abnormal display of the edge area in special scenes
- Optimize the abnormal scheduling of individual third-party apps, leading to system freeze problems in special scenarios
- Fix the problem of abnormal judgment after restarting the virtual AB partition, causing OTA startup failure
- Fix low probability splash screen issue
- Repair a special batch of 65W GaN chargers, causing occasional phone restart problems
NOTE: We recommended you to before update your Xiaomi Mi 11 keep safe your old property and make sure you will connect your device to the proper internet connection.
Do not forget to follow us on our Facebook group and page to keep you always aware of the latest advances, News, Updates, review, and giveaway on smartphones, tablets, gadgets, and more from the technology world of the future.