Today, Xiaomi Mi 6 Smartphone received the latest stable version MIUI 11 update, to the MIUI-V126.96.36.199.PCACNXM version comes with bug fixes for the status bar, notification bar, network assistant, security center, Mi Cloud, screenshot and so on. Further details of the update are as follows:
1. Status bar and notification bar
- Fixed the problem where the mobile phone avatar could not enter the app notification settings page through the notification bar.
- Fixed an occasional pulldown problem of the notification bar.
2. Network assistant
- Fix the problem of incorrect white list statistics.
- Fix the problem of stutter when searching for the application in some cases.
- Fixed the repeating pop-up windows of mobile data excess.
- Fixed the problem of abnormal network control rules after SIM card exchange.
3. Security center
- Fixed the problem of floating window can not be displayed for red envelope assistant in the avatar page.
4. Mi Cloud
- Fixed the problem of the constant pop-up windows of the unrecognized device ID notification.
- Fixed the problem of overlapping images at the bottom of long screenshots.
Recall, the Xiaomi Mi 6 is the flagship Smartphone released by Xiaomi in April 2017. At that time, as the earliest device equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor in China. Moreover, the handset attracted a large number of users with its balanced performance and design. In addition, in the last 3 years, there are still a lot of Xiaomi 6 users who have not replaced the new Smartphone.
Finally, a Chinese source was informed that according to data previously disclosed by Wang Teng the Product Director of Xiaommi. He says Xiaomi Mi 6 Smartphone ranked first among the source of replacement for Xiaomi Mi 10’s first batch of users.
Do not forget to follow us on our Facebook group and page to keep you always aware of the latest advances, News, Updates, review, and giveaway on smartphones, tablets, gadgets and more from the technology world of the future.