Today, Xiaomi has release a teaser which reveals that Mi Watch will get its first OTA update from December 3rd to 5th, during which it will be rollout successively. So, you just open the settings → system → about → click system update and pause for a while. When the system update can be checked, the system update will be downloaded automatically (the latest version number is XM037).
The official reminder, in order to get faster download speeds, it is recommended that you use Wi-Fi to download updates, you can turn off the Bluetooth of the watch, or put the watch into the charging stand.
The specific updates are as follows
iOS App goes live
- Launched Xiaomi Wear App for iOS to improve iOS user experience.
Optimize the pairing experience
- Optimized the issue of watch freeze in the first few minutes after pairing the watch for the first time.
- Application market, watch market browsing, download experience optimization
- When downloading apps in the watch face/app store, use WiFi first to make the download experience smoother.
Notification prompt repair
- Addressed issue where after receiving some app notifications in the Xiaomi Wear App, the watch still receives app notifications.
Interactive optimization of Sogou input method
Sogou input method has added tutorials to guide users on how to switch input methods.
Weather positioning optimization
Fix weather location information is not refreshed.
Do not forget to follow us on our Facebook group and page to keep you always aware of the latest advances, News, Updates, review, and giveaway on smartphones, tablets, gadgets and more from the technology world of the future.