In the market, you can find a lot of PCs, laptops, and solutions to enjoy a high-quality desktop environment. A few days ago we discovered the Chuwi HiGame PC, a very compact desktop that can be easily carried anywhere.
The advantage of this PC is that it is a very powerful desktop that also allows adding an Intel chip and AMD graphics (same as the Intel Hades Canyon NUC) that falls in Kaby Lake-G platform. The most obvious way to differentiate the CHUWI HiGame from Intel Hades Canyon NUC is the RAM, SSD storage, and Windows 10 OS, the HiGame comes pre-installed with.
Despite being just a mini PC, the performance it can hit is quite outstanding. It can indeed handle demanding games such as Fortnite, Leagues of Legend etc. Even VR gaming is possible on the HiGame. Meanwhile, if you’re more interested in expandability side, you’ll be glad to learn that the HiGame comes with a Thunderbolt 3 port to make sure you can connect an external GPU for more intense use scenarios. Whatever you have in mind, the CHUWI HiGame seems to be prepared for it.
You’ll find all the gameplays, VR games, eGPU compatibility and software tests here. The Chuwi HiGame is a perfect device for gamers, creators and college student; here’s why:
- Space-saving, great portability, easy to carry around;
- AMD graphics ensures great gaming performance and flexible creative works;
- Core i7/ i5 processors load your applications faster;
- Thunderbolt 3 port will allow you to upgrade for more demanding uses;
- A perfect back-to-school present to bring/show off on campus;
- Decent price, save even more with stretch goal plan