Recently, DJI Mavic 3 drone released the latest firmware, the version number is V01.00.0400. In addition, the RC-N1 remote controller has been updated with V04.13.0400 firmware, and the DJI Fly App for controlling drones with mobile phones has also been updated to version V1.5.4.
In this update, DJI brings functions such as focus follow, master lens, time-lapse photography intelligent flight, RAW Only photo format, etc. It also optimizes problems such as video noise, arm jitter, and improves the accuracy of return home and obstacle avoidance performance. , Hover stability, etc.
Users need to upgrade the DJI Fly App to V1.5.4 before they can update the drone’s firmware.
The contents of this firmware update for DJI Mavic 3 are as follows:
- -Added focus follow, master lens, and time-lapse photography intelligent flight functions.
- -Added RAW Only photo format.
- -Optimize Mavic 3 Cine ProRes video noise performance.
- -Optimize the occasional arm jitter phenomenon in some scenes.
- -Improve the accuracy of returning home.
- -Improve overall obstacle avoidance performance.
- -Improve hover stability.
- -Fixed the issue that some PCs could not connect to the aircraft via USB.
- -Fix the problem of different color points in some scenes.
- -Fixed known issues with the remote control.
DJI Mavic 3 was released on November 5, with Hasselblad dual-camera blessing, ultra-long image transmission of 15 kilometers, and ultra-long battery life of 46 minutes. The price starts at 13,888 yuan.
Compared with Mavic 2, Mavic 3’s image performance has been greatly improved. It uses a 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad camera with a small and light lens equivalent to 24 mm, which can record up to 5.1K/50fps or 4K/120fps video;
Mavic 3 Cine also supports internal recording of Apple ProRes 422 HQ encoding, which brings better picture quality and greater post-production space for creators.
In addition, the Mavic 3 flight experience is also upgraded in all aspects, with a battery life of up to 46 minutes, and adopts more stable 03+ technology, and the maximum distance of image transmission is 15 kilometers; the sensing system is also fully upgraded to an omnidirectional obstacle avoidance system, and supports The more powerful APAS 5.0 and advanced intelligent return to home, make creators more worry-free shooting and flying more assured.