Chinese companies, young and old, never tire of envying the success of AirPods. And, of course, they are trying to repeat it. Doogee also connected, introducing Dopods headphones. Its main features are Bluetooth 5 aptX support, Qualcomm QCC3020 audio chip, IPx5 waterproof and USB Type-C port for recharging. One cannot but mention the outstanding declared autonomy – Doogee Dopods supposedly can play eight hours. Of course, this statement needs to be checked.
Doogee is a recognized brand of Cell phones that always presents models with unique characteristics and little-seen in other competing models, specializes in offering long-lasting batteries, radio systems, etc.
The new Dopods are headphones that seek the highest audio fidelity to offer the user an incredible experience everywhere, with water resistance ( IPX5 ) you can use them even in the rain, in addition to its SoC Qualcomm 3020 chip, durability of up to 7 hours of continuous use to the fullest. Some of its features includes
- Bluetooth 5.0 , more powerful and more stable over the long haul
- Qualcomm QCC3020 for Hi-Fi quality audio playback with wide bandwidth
- Autonomy of 24 hours , equal to the duration of 12 films with charging case
- cVc 8.0 and passive noise reduction for clearer conversations
- Dual channel connection , so each earpiece works independently
- Touch button that allows you to control all functions including volume adjustment
- IPX5 certification , resistance to sweat and splashes