Whatever style of home you have, you’ll need some window treatment not only to add some flair to your space but also to provide seclusion. Window blinds and shades may radically modify the appearance of your room while also generating a unique environment that reflects your style and personality. It’s as simple as deciding on the correct window treatment to transform your home. Take a look at these window treatments to learn more about the characteristics that each one offers.
From their classic appearance, implicative of Coliseum awnings from the Roman era Roman shades get their name. Roman shades are defined by applying elegantly folded materials that can be moved up or down depending on the day and the quantity of light needed.
The following are some of the most important characteristics of Roman shades:
- Can be used on its own or in combination with other window coverings.
- Various control kinds to fit the demands of any home
- Flat, cascading, Aventura, pleated, casual, and Tulip are just a few of the Roman shade styles available.
- To complete the look, a valance can be added to the top of the window.
- These beautiful shades go especially well in bay windows, where they can work as a focal point.
The fact that Roman shades come in so many different forms is perhaps their most distinguishing feature. Each version of Roman shades has its personality in a room, from the basic pleated design to the Tulip form.
Skylight Shades are modern and straightforward, and they go with practically any decor.
Some of essential characteristics of roller shades are:
- It’s simple to use and has a lot of features.
- It can be covered or sheer depending on how much light you wish to let in,
- They can fit practically any size window so that they may be used in any room.
- Several materials and colours to choose from
- Perfect for layering with other window coverings as a base layer.
- When fully risen, they practically hide from view.
Woven Wooden Shades
Another interesting choice to explore for your home is woven wood shades. Beautiful weaves of wood and other natural materials define woven wooden shades, as the name implies. For many homeowners, they’re a terrific and popular option.
The following are some of the critical characteristics of braided wood shades:
- It can be created out of a variety of materials.
- Can be used alone as a window treatment
- A variety of control kinds are available to meet the demands of any home.
- They look best in rooms with a natural style, and they can be a startling contrast to modern design.
Waterfall, cascade, conventional, and roller blinds are just a few of the different wood shades available. Each has its distinct look and feel, with natural undertones that only woven wood colours can offer.
A favourite choice for window treatments is Silhouette Window Shades. This could be the type of blinds you’ve been seeking if you want a combination of sheer drapery and window blinds.
We carry all of the greatest brands, whether you’re looking for a massive name like Hunter Douglas silhouette shades or a smaller one like Levolor. Now is a great time to think about hiring a professional to install your silhouette shades because we all know that Home Depot silhouette shades won’t cut it for a gorgeous, professional look.
NY City Blinds will wow your family, friends, and co-workers with a REAL professional window treatment solution.
If you believe Silhouette Style only comes in a thin, white fabric, think again. We have a wide range of brands and materials to choose from.
- A variety of dyes and colours
- Materials that are both natural and synthetic
- Sheers in the front and back
- Roller blinds that obscure light
- Silhouette is a Hunter Douglas trademark.
Thanks to the flexible materials, pleated shades come in various pastel and vivid colours, including Japanese Paper, Spring Pleat, and more. You’ll almost certainly find something that complements your style or general aesthetic.