Meizu Technology, which is already tired of criticizing for rare releases of fresh versions of the Flyme proprietary shell for its smartphones, today has released the Flyme 8 trial version update which brings the “Super Night View 3.0” algorithm. This feature makes the photos more clear and Vivid.
At the same time, the system is continuously optimized to make the experience a step faster. A Chinese blog was informed that clicking a blank area during the user’s volume adjustment will automatically hide the volume bar, reducing operation occlusion.
In terms of models, Meizu 16s Pro, Meizu 16Xs, Meizu 16s, Meizu 16X, Meizu 16T, Meizu Note 9, Meizu 16th Plus, Meizu Note 8, Meizu 16th, and Meizu X8 can all be updated with this Flyme 8 trial version.
- Super night scene new upgrade, improve the color reproduction, balance the exposure of the picture, enrich the details of the dark part, and easily shoot the high-quality blockbuster
- Clicking on a blank area during volume adjustment will automatically hide the volume bar, reducing operation occlusion
- Fix the phenomenon that WeChat smart selection does not display photos.
- Fix the phenomenon of the abnormal color of volume bar in night mode.
- Solve the problem of flashing at the top of the screen after using third-party live wallpapers.
- Solve the problem that the correction SMS will still be sent after the automatic flow correction is turned off.
- Solve the problem that some models occasionally use Bluetooth to answer the phone and cannot illuminate the screen after hanging up.
Do not forget to follow us on our Facebook group and page to keep you always aware of the latest advances, News, Updates, review, and giveaway on smartphones, tablets, gadgets and more from the technology world of the future.