Vaping, also known as vaping, seems to be the new craze sweeping the world. Not only is it a great way to quit smoking, because there are so many different models of atomizers, there are tons of flavors to choose from and you can personalize them to your liking!
One major difference between regular cigarettes and e-cigarettes is the amount of smoke they produce. E-cigarettes can produce a surprising amount of smoke compared to regular cigarettes. This makes e-cigarettes perfect for smoke shows!
You may consider that you “don’t know any smoke techniques,” but don’t worry. After research, Amuchi has compiled a list of the best techniques you can master completely on your own. You, on the other hand, just need a little practice!
One, spit O type smoke ring
This is the oldest trick in the book, and the most classic. Once people know you can do smoke rings, they’ll ask you to blow smoke rings to prove it. So, you better make sure you have it. So how do we do that?
1. Take a deep inhale of the e-cigarette to allow a large amount of vapor to accumulate in your throat;
2. Keep your tongue down;
3. Open your mouth, keep your lips in an O shape, and use your throat to push out the smoke (e.g. a mild cough);
4. Adjust your lips to change the size of the smoke ring.
Two, spit dragon beard/all kinds of nonsense smoke
The smoke from nose and mouth is much cooler than simple and cool, foreigners call it Dragon. So how do we do that?
1. Take a deep inhale of the e-cigarette for as long as possible without inhaling;
2. Exhale forcefully from both sides of the nose and mouth simultaneously.
Three, ghost suction
Slowly out of the mouth of the smoke, before dispersing with the mouth to suck back, can be combined with other tricks of the play more, also easier and cool. What to do then?
1. Extend the duration of vaping without inhaling;
2. Hold the smoke in your mouth for a few seconds;
3. Squeeze the smoke out of the mouth in a compact shape;
4. Quickly suck the smoke back into your mouth.
Four, push smoke rings
You’ve probably seen people use their hands to manipulate their smoke, and now you can do the same! However, it takes a lot of practice, the key is time and skill. So how do we do that?
1. Spit out a smoke ring;
2. Carefully place your hand behind it and direct it in the direction you want.
3. Once you’ve mastered Step 2, practice turning your palm around the smoke ring to make it rotate.
Five, waterfall flow
When the smoke leaves your mouth, it goes into your nose and it looks like there’s a waterfall over your mouth. So how do we do that?
1. Vaping for as long as you can without inhaling it down your throat;
2. Extend your lower jaw so that you have a bite;
3. Slowly open your mouth and let the smoke float out by itself;
4. Use your nose to suck in the smoke.
Learn the above e-cigarette play skills, basically can be said to be a qualified vaper. Of course, there are many more tricks to play tobacco, and you may have to unlock more of them yourself if you want to become a true smoker.